Friday, 28 December 2007

Super glue

Can someone tell me where in the world I could find a super glue. I mean an extra super glue. A glue that can adhere almost everything. Everything as in every single thing. How I wish I could have it. .I do have glues,indeed 2 glues. One which I always bring in my pencil case. The other is kept in the drawer. But neither of them can do the specific crucial task. I never thought they can, thus I never try. May be I'm too pessimistic. May be I should give it a try. Yes, may be.... Thank you for reminding me. Thank you for giving me hope.

5 comments:

amano said...

weh cik ain... susah la kena ada code2 utk tulis commen. sbb aku kena tekan show pics.
huhuhu. pastu takleh jugak.
pastu aku kena tuka kat int option and show pics. baru boleh komen.

mungkin ada kat kanstovari???

'Ain Nasir said...

Amani, I dah tukar. Sori, I tak perasan.

I've decided to use those that I had.Nanti klw takleh gak I gi cari kat tavari dlya ofisa.

Anonymous said...

oowh cik Ain, U want a super glue? try use 'Gajah Glue' ehehe...if there're one at Russia lah..ahahah.
Nk lekat ke hapa nyer smpi crk super glue? (o_O)?

'Ain Nasir said...

nak cari super glue yg leh lekat almost everything...Hahaha..super glue tu analogy je tuh..Hihu

Anonymous said...

analogy ke?Sori la Cik Ain kalo bab2 analogy2 neh saya kureng skit