First and foremost, welcome to NNSMA, dear first year juniors. Congratulations!! Ok, I know, I know….none of them will read this.
Today’s entry is not about the first year juniors. It’s for some random juniors. May be you are one of them, or may be not.
As a senior, or precisely a final year student, I don’t mind in helping the juniors. Be it asking some question about academy, asking direction to the hospital, asking masak asam pedas Melaka recipe, asking how to deal with a break up (huh??), asking how to explain Van Der Waals bonding or anything, or even asking me to teach them how to cook bubur lambuk, rendang raya,bubur pulut hitam. You may ask, don’t hesitate…As long as I think that I’m capable of answering you question or helping you out, I’m willingly to do so.
However, be a human being I do have a heart. (Not that heart, anatomically). I do have feelings, you know. Even though, you might be seeing me a ‘cool’, warm-hearted, helpful senior, I might sometimes get hurt. (ouch!)
I know, may be you’re in a hurry. You desperately want to know, for instances how to get to the 4th Maternity House, who is Elena Vladimirovna Smirnova, what busses will go to Cardio Center or any other questions….But please have some manners. Even if you knock my door during wee hours (if I’m STILL awake that time), I will open my door for you. It’s not that I want you to express your gratitude towards me. No, I don’t mind even there’s no thank you word from you. But please, when I say that I forgot the direction, when I say that I forgot the teacher’s name, or I forgot who is the new rector, don’t simply judge me by saying,: “Oh, how come you forgot your teacher?” with a surprising face,plus elevated eyebrows. Or saying something like,” You’re not keeping a habit of remembering/ writing your teacher’s name?” or “Kak Ain, your note is unorganized”.
Dear juniors please understand that sometimes I do forget certain details. Yes, I’m keeping the habit of writing my teacher’s name, but sometimes I forgot on which book I wrote it. You see, I don’t have a note book for a cycle/subject. I have some notebooks, notes on paper which is nicely compiled, photocopied notes and others. Sometimes I write it on the notebook’s cover, sometimes on the paper. Please do not compare me by saying using notebooks for writing notes is better than using papers. Have a mental note that, sometimes my friends borrow my notes on different topics. I find that it is easier to give them the topic that they want, rather than giving the whole book which consisting the topic that I would like to read.
And usually you come asking for notes which I already arranged, labeled and kept them in my cupboard/shelf (I do keep my notes in cupboard). It really took me an effort to find that particular notes for you. Sometimes you return the notes or books just after I arranged my stuff, because of you, I have to rearrange them. But, don’t worry; I’m all OK with that, sharing notes isn’t a problem for me. Even I, borrow some notes from my fellow friends and from the previous seniors. I can understand your need. However, as I said above, please have some courtesies. I can differentiate between a joke and insinuation. I truthfully can deal with jokes, not with the latter.
I should be studying Gynecology for the coming exam. Sorry, I’m totally pissed off with ‘you’(not you, the reader, I don’t think ‘you’ read my blog, but I don’t care). But hey, I still treat ‘you’ nicely. Sorry, I’m a bit sensitive.
Lama tak update
13 years ago
10 comments:
Mari kita letakkan org tersebut dalam ISA versi NNSMA!!! Wahahaha!
sometimes Ain, we need to be evil, kalau tidak orang pijak-pijak kepala kite.
BE EVIL, LIKE ME>
KAKAKAKAKKAKAKKAKKAKA
Anyway, if the "you" buli u lagi, tell me, I do enjoy bashing ppl at times - you know, to release tension.
ain, teruk nye si 'you' itu..aku yg baca ni pon jd naik angin. serius teruk. sedap2 je ckp org lupa cikgu ke apa. patut nye ko tanye die balik "ko ingat x sape nama cikgu darjah 4 yg ajar english? x pon cikgu tadika?"..bia kene balik kat die...pasni ko bo layan je la budak tu. x rugi apa pun...
neway, selamat hari raya aidilfitri..maaf zahir batin ye..semoga gembira beraya di perantauan skali lagi...
hmmm... i wonder sapa budak tu.. sure budak 5th yr,, ngeheheheheh
Efenem: hahaha...pastu kena naik turun court
WanYing: takpe la...aku blacklist die dlm senarai aku (ok, cukup jahat tak aku?)
LinTee: agakla..tp aku cam takleh nak salahkan dia gak, tgh rush kot dia tu. Dtg pun dah mlm kan...takpe2,masuk blacklist dah...hahaha p/s:sungguh tak mulia bersifat dendam...namun ku manusia biasa:(
Selamat hari raya gak, maaf zahir & batin..
Amani: Sile jgn membuat serkap jarang. Biarlah rahsia...aha..
ape pe'el mcm tu?
yikes!
byk sgt songeh toksah kasik pinjam lah kak ain.
chill2 okie :)
nana: huhuhu...tgh meng'chill'kan diri...dah nak beku dah ni..hehehe..Biasalah tu, manusia pelbagai....
Selamat Hari Raya,Nana..Maaf zahir dan batin.
comelnya kak ain..
whoaaa... kak ain marah lah.... takutnye.... but cute...
kak ain... budak budak yg sengek sengek tu tak yah lah kasi diaorang pinjam notes...
bagi i jer pinjam...
well i dun think ur nice wif sum people also..
Post a Comment