Salam everyone,
Now I'm in Prague,Czech Rep.!!!! Juz arrived yesterday. Today we will be going for daylight sightseing as yesterday we just strolled down the street at night. Well, my first impression was, Prague looks like other Russian places. But after walking around, seing some places, I think Prague is better than Russia. Most iportantly, a lot of their ppl can speak in English. Their language is just like Ruski Izik except that they use Roman alphabet. Other than that, you can get Bohemian crystals here with cheaper price. From what I've heard, he qualiy is just the same like Swarovski (ni org kedai tu ckp). Hmmm, may be what interest me in Prague is the art and the history behind its ppl. I've been searching some good books to bring back home. Guess what, I found The Satanic Verses, written by Salman Rushdie here. (Tp tak tw lg nak beli ke tak...)
k, till then ppl(cam ade org bace jer).
Wassalam
Lama tak update
13 years ago
7 comments:
hahaha...tak jadi beli buku Salman Rushdie tuh...Baik g beli buku History, lg gembire. Buku Si Salman tuh, nnti klw jumpe kat library (ade ke?), g pjm, takyah bazir duit beli buku die..hehehe
:)..Waa..sure best jalan2..Yup, takyah la beli. Maybe blh allocate utk bnde lain.
huhuhu..best kah?.En.F, saye dah balik!!! :D
:)...Selamat kembali 'Ain.
Bohemian crystals?? murah2? ader beli utk aku x? ahahaha
ainn... aku takda gamba kat prague... nanti edit kasi letak muka aku skali ok...
heheeh...aku tiada camera, so aku lagi la tiada gambar..Err, apekah??
Post a Comment